Temporary Travel Documents

Please be advised that an Temporary Travel Document can ONLY be applied for in person at the Embassy, in emergency circumstances, where the Zimbabwe Passport is not available for travel.

Applicants are required to bring along the following:

  • Old/Expired Passport (if lost, applicants are required to produce a Police Report or a letter from the Home Office);
  • Long Birth Certificate;
  • National Identity Card (Paper type, metal type or plastic type)
  • Two Passport sized colour photographs.
  • 1375ETB  in Cash
Previous Organogram

Connect With Us

Address and Contacts

Kaguvi Building, 4th Floor, Central Avenue, Harare

Mon – Fri: 0800 hrs to 1630 hours